We’ve had a lot of fun at Symphony during the last few months. Our V2 has gone online and received good reviews from users.
We had a smooth launch, which led to a good amount of passive DeFi users getting on board with us on our journey to revolutionize DeFi with CEX-like capabilities.
Did I tell you that we take a community approach and take feedback very seriously? Our ultimate goal is to run Symphony on a DAO-based model.
In this product update, we used the feedback we collected with our heavy beta testing and vetting of the top ones to update YOLO as our community wanted.
Let’s get right into it.
- Added Market price button: Acts as a button to set the market price of the asset in the limit price field.
- Added price slides: Acts as a slider in which you can select the limit price of the asset by sliding it in a range of -10%, -5%, 0%, 5%, 10%.
- Changed expected output: Now you can manually edit the expected output, which would set the limit price according to your requirement.
- Added 4hrs timeframe for the chart along with price now almost close to CEX prices.
- Fixed minor alignment issues in the exchange, and increased the area to take inputs on the dApp.
- Replaced the default scrollbar with a custom one.
- Fixed other small issues including fixing too many requests issues with the external API.
We genuinely hope this brief product update helps you envision short-to-long term expectations about our protocol and how important community is to us. A lot has happened in the past few months, and despite everything, we came back intending to give back to the community what they believe in.
That wraps it up for this product update. We are still all ears for new feedback, and giving you consistent updates on what is required.
Remember, we see this as a community-governed project; don’t hesitate to come over and join our community to exercise your right as a beloved member.
Have you tried out our dapp yet? If you haven’t, head over to https://app.symphony.finance.
We also invite you over to our discord server, come and be a part of the exciting future that we are building — Discord
Also, check out our Twitter and give a follow if you haven’t yet — Twitter
That’s it for now, I will be back with another article soon. Take care till then, GO YOLO! #DefiMultiTasking